How to Claim PMI PDUs?
Students of our two-day Integrated Scrum courses are able to claim 14 Non-Pre-Approved PDUs after attending. The PDUs earned in our courses are not pre-approved by PMI®, which means that you’ll have to include a little more info when reporting them. Because we don’t specify the categories covered by the Integrated Scrum training, you have the flexibility to distribute the points in whichever categories make the most sense for you.
You can claim your PDUs directly on PMI’s Website. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment.
Steps for Claiming PDUs:
Based on our latest understanding directly from PMI, here’s how to claim PDUs after taking our course:
- Log in to PMI.org using your login credentials
- Click on “Report PDUs”
- On the next page, click on “Course or Training” under the “Education” section
- Enter Agile Training.Co as your provider. Just type our name into the field. No need to select any other provider from the list
- Complete the remaining fields. Since all our courses aren’t pre-approved by PMI, this is where you’ll need to add some extra details about who we are and the course you took. The course completion certificate should help. For SAFe courses, you can find your course completion certificate in your SAFe community portal. For other courses, you can request course completion certificate from AgileTraining.Co support team
- Enter your earned PDUs
- PMI-approved activities will pre-populate the claim form. Each comes with Talent Triangle™ PDU values that you can leave as-is or modify, based on your participation in that particular activity during the course. Note: You may enter Talent Triangle™ PDU values below the maximum limit for the activity.
- Then, enter PDU values under the Technical skill field. Again, you may need to manually enter PDU values for the Leadership and Strategic skill areas
- If you hold multiple certifications, these PDUs will automatically be shared across all your certifications
- When you’ve finished, click “I agree this claim is accurate”
- Click Submit! Once you click on the “Submit” button, you’ll receive a transaction notification that shows multiple Claim IDs for multiple certifications. From there, you can print the notification or continue to another claim